From: Patrice Clement <clement.patrice@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Progress about my Gentoo SoC project: porting Portage on NetBSD/x86
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:40:10
1 Hi Donnie,
2
3 Yes, sorry, I haven't CCed any of these MLs.. I was about to do it right now,
4 thanks to Sebastian who sent me an email.
5
6 I put you in CC.
7
8 Have a nice day!
9
10 Patrice
11
12 Thursday 11 Jun 2009 09:14:15 (-0700), Donnie Berkholz wrote :
13 > On 02:15 Thu 11 Jun , Patrice Clement wrote:
14 > > Hello everyone,
15 > >
16 > > As you may know, I'm involved of this SoC project, mentored by Davide Italiano.
17 > > It's a great project and I'm very happy to take part of it!
18 > >
19 > > A quick sum-up: the goal is to bring, as the end of the SoC, a tarball
20 > > containing a complete environnement to use NetBSD 5.0/x86 with Portage.
21 >
22 > Thanks for the quick response, Patrice! I checked
23 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-bsd/ and
24 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-alt/ for a copy of this and didn't see
25 > anything. Did you perhaps miss that part of my email?
26 >
27 > --
28 > Thanks,
29 > Donnie