From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Progress about my Gentoo SoC project: porting Portage on NetBSD/x86
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:14:18
1 On 02:15 Thu 11 Jun , Patrice Clement wrote:
2 > Hello everyone,
3 >
4 > As you may know, I'm involved of this SoC project, mentored by Davide Italiano.
5 > It's a great project and I'm very happy to take part of it!
6 >
7 > A quick sum-up: the goal is to bring, as the end of the SoC, a tarball
8 > containing a complete environnement to use NetBSD 5.0/x86 with Portage.
9
10 Thanks for the quick response, Patrice! I checked
11 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-bsd/ and
12 http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-alt/ for a copy of this and didn't see
13 anything. Did you perhaps miss that part of my email?
16 Thanks,
17 Donnie
18
19 Donnie Berkholz