From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Improve packages.gentoo.org and integrate it with gentoostats
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:08:26
1 On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:14 AM, Slava Bacherikov
2 <slava@××××××××××××××.ua> wrote:
3 > Hi.
4 >
5 > I'm student from Vinntsia National University in Ukraine.
6 >
7 > I've using Gentoo for a long time.
8 > I have expirience with PHP(Symphony, Yii),
9 > Python(Django, Flask, PyGTK, PyQt old api), JavaScript (JQuery and
10 > JQueryUI),
11 > C/C++(GTK and glade, QT, glib).
12 > I am new to GSOC.
15 > I've want to suggest idea to improve functionality of
16 > packages.gentoo.org and integrate it with gentoostats.
17 > I'll wrote a draft of my proposal
18 > http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/slava/1
19 > , may be you can add some comments to it.
22 Hi Slava,
23 Since there are already multiple gentoostats proposal, and no
24 packages.gentoo.org, maybe you should split your proposal.
25 This way, even if yours is not taken for gentoostats, the
26 packages.gentoo.org proposal still have a chance.
27 Thanks,
30 Corentin Chary
31 http://xf.iksaif.net