From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] Graphical portage front-end
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 10:17:04
1 On 03/20/2010 12:05 PM, xqyz wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 > I would be interested in coding a new and improved graphical front-end
4 > for portage, similar to the old Kuroo Project. The reason why I want to
5 > start from scratch is that I'm not particular inclined to use QT as a
6 > toolkit, nor would I consider CPP my language of choice.
7
8 Last year we had a project for PackageKit integration that was never
9 integrated into the main tree. I would rather continue that work and
10 then any PackageKit GUI could be used with Portage.
11
12 Regards,
13 Petteri