From: Nandeep Mali <n9986.mali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [GSoC status] Web-based image builder
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 21:01:27
1 On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Eitan Mosenkis<eitan@××××××××.net> wrote:
2 [...]
3 > Also, I'd like to note before I get down to the status part, that if
4 > anyone would like to volunteer to do some web or graphic design for
5 > the project, whoever ends up using it (or their eyes) will probably
6 > thank you.  I'm a much better web programmer than designer.
7
8 Hey, I had like to give this a go! :)
9
10 I am not that great at graphics but I can try and make a decent GUI
11 for it. I hang out on #gentoo-soc with the nick name n9986. Will
12 discuss it with you one of these days. We can make a nice ajaxy
13 version of it as well if you like. :D
14
15 Feel free to contact me by email as well. Btw, I had the same papa
16 bear as you last year in summer of code. :)
17
18 Kind Regards
19 Nandeep