From: Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [GSoC2012] Interested in Tags support for Portage
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 21:06:38
1 On Tue, 2012-04-03 at 18:27 +0900, Ryuichi KAWAMATA wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 >
4 > > As was noted in the wiki, this idea is too small for a complete project
5 > > on it's own. You will need to add more to it in order for it to be
6 > > considered.
7 > I discussed this in gentoo-soc IRC yesterday.
8 > And, I decide to add another idea, "To implement tags support for Portato"
9 >
10 > I know CUI system is very useful because it can use over ssh, and
11 > normally it's lightly.
12 > But, if we need a system which has much information, I think GUI
13 > system is also good.
14 > Therefore, I propose this idea.
15 >
16 > I heard Portato developers are few too.
17 > So, I think this idea can help its developing.
18 >
19 > My goal in this GSoC idea is that;
20 > * To develop tags support for Portage
21 > * To develop tags support for Portato
22 >
23 > If there are some strange points in my plan, would you point it?
24 >
25 > Thanks!