From: Ryuichi KAWAMATA <mail@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] [GSoC2012] Interested in Tags support for Portage
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:07:31
1 Hello.
2
3 > As was noted in the wiki, this idea is too small for a complete project
4 > on it's own. You will need to add more to it in order for it to be
5 > considered.
6 I discussed this in gentoo-soc IRC yesterday.
7 And, I decide to add another idea, "To implement tags support for Portato"
8
9 I know CUI system is very useful because it can use over ssh, and
10 normally it's lightly.
11 But, if we need a system which has much information, I think GUI
12 system is also good.
13 Therefore, I propose this idea.
14
15 I heard Portato developers are few too.
16 So, I think this idea can help its developing.
17
18 My goal in this GSoC idea is that;
19 * To develop tags support for Portage
20 * To develop tags support for Portato
21
22 If there are some strange points in my plan, would you point it?
23
24 Thanks!