From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-soc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-soc] libbash: Final GSoC weekly update
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:02:40
1 On 08:36 Tue 17 Aug , Nathan Eloe wrote:
2 > Unfortunately, GSoC has come to an end. I'll continue working a little
3 > bit this week when I can, but I'm beginning graduate studies this week,
4 > and don't know how much time I will be able to devote to this project
5 > from this point forward. I will probably off and on continue to develop
6 > and contribute when I can though, because I would like to see this
7 > project take off and really be useful (I can see a lot of uses for it
8 > outside of repoman/portage, I know I'd use it).
9
10 FYI, it is not that hard to find time to continue working on Gentoo as a
11 graduate student. I did so for the last 5 years.
12
13 You can always find time for doing things you enjoy. =)
16 Thanks,
17 Donnie
18
19 Donnie Berkholz