From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-trustees@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-trustees] URGENT - Cafepress premium store
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 03:19:19
1 On Friday 27 May 2005 07:50 pm, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > So, if we gave it a one-month trial then decided to go for a full year,
3 > versus the 6 months now and buying another 6 months after that (since
4 > the then-new trustees may want to be in on the next decision)), the
5 > difference would be:
6 >
7 > 1 month, then a year: 66.90
8 > 6 months, then 6 more: 69.90
9 >
10 > => 3.00 cheaper to go with the one-month trial.
11 >
12 > So the cost difference is negligible, and the question becomes: Do you
13 > want the new trustees to be a part of this decision now?
14
15 That's a possibility..
16
17 Personally, I don't mind the new trustees being a part of this decision now
18 (especially just 4 days away from the switch), but it's not fair to the
19 others for me to include you without their agreement. However, your input is
20 good since this is an issue for you all..
21
22 So.. We can do the 1 month trial. Still waiting on a few votes..
23
24 Cheers,
25
26 -C
29 Corey Shields
30 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
31 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
32 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
33 --
34 gentoo-trustees@g.o mailing list