From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel 2.6.25-r6 oddities; is this kernel really ready for stable?
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 00:10:24
1 On Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008, Dale wrote:
4 > I used make oldconfig and my old kernel config as a starting point. Did
5 > you happen to do the same? Maybe it should be done from scratch? Some
6 > conflict or something?
7 >
8 > Thoughts?
11 you turned on some stupid feature. Like a bunch of debug options that slow
12 everything down or crap like Group CPU scheduler, Control Group support,
13 Enable SLUB debugging support and other assorted garbage.