From: Sven Braun <braun.sven@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Deactivate keyboard
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 07:13:12
1 On 5/30/07, "Lutz Schönemann" <Lutz.Schoenemann@×××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
7 Hi!
8
9 I have set up Gentoo on a system that I would like to use as a video, music
10 > player and sometimes to check my emails. There is a remote control connected
11 > to it and is detected as a serial keyboard. Now I want the xorg-server not
12 > to process events coming from this "keyboard". I also have a bluetooth
13 > keyboard that I want to connect to that system and events coming from this
14 > keyboard should be processed.
15 >
16 > So, is it possible to deactivate one keyboard?
20 I think so, what about deactivating the one you do not want to use in your
21 xorg.conf?
24 Sven