From: "Lutz Schönemann" <Lutz.Schoenemann@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Deactivate keyboard
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 22:39:36
1 Hi,
2
3 I have set up Gentoo on a system that I would like to use as a video, music player and sometimes to check my emails. There is a remote control connected to it and is detected as a serial keyboard. Now I want the xorg-server not to process events coming from this "keyboard". I also have a bluetooth keyboard that I want to connect to that system and events coming from this keyboard should be processed.
4
5 So, is it possible to deactivate one keyboard?
6
7 Thanks for help
8 --
9 GMX FreeMail: 1 GB Postfach, 5 E-Mail-Adressen, 10 Free SMS.
10 Alle Infos und kostenlose Anmeldung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freemail
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list