From: Ric de France <rdefrance@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT]:Evolution/OpenOffice spell checking not working
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 06:30:30
1 Mark,
2
3 There's some dictionaries you've got to include to allow for the spell
4 check to work in OO.o... From memory, try:
5
6 # emerge -DNuva aspell-en
7 # emerge -DNuva hunspell
8
9 I'm sure there's more to include, but I can't remember them. Don't
10 forget to restart OO.o to pick up the new dictionaries...
11
12 To see all the available dictionaries, try:
13
14 # emerge -s spell
15
16 HTH,