From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT triple display
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 18:45:00
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm putting together a workstation, I want
4 it to have 3 screens (24").
5
6 I want it to be AMD-Gigabyte system. I've settled
7 on the new FX8350 processor. I ran across this mobo:
8
9 "Triple Display Support – AMD Eyefinity
10 GIGABYTE FM2 series motherboards are the first to take advantage
11 of AMD Eyefinity technology, allowing users to extend their OS desktop
12 by connecting up to three high-resolution digital displays. Triple
13 displays mean more real-estate for enhanced productivity, plus the
14 ability to enjoy panoramic triple screen 3D gaming thanks to AMD’s
15 optimized Eyefinity driver technology."
16
17 http://www.gigabyte.us/press-center/news-page.aspx?nid=1160
20 Any feedback on the triple head AMD FX8350 system would be
21 appreciated.
24 James