From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I eject an audio CD inside Gnome?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 13:48:41
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 13:46 on Monday 30 May 2011, Mick did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > e17 is the best desktop for me, because it is extremely light footed, has
5 > enough eye candy (if you need that) and it is relatively
6 > configurable. Until it becomes stable you'll need to compile it from
7 > svn.
8 >
9 > Alan, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "huge mind shift"? Unless
10 > my mind shifted and wasn't aware of it! :))
11
12 I meant that for someone using e17 for the very first time they will find
13 something quite unfamiliar.
14
15 They'll also need to get into raster's head to some degree too :-)
19 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com