From: Eray Aslan <eray.aslan@×××××××.tr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] I think my machine is being used for spam
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:34:24
1 On Fri, September 15, 2006 8:48 am, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > My mail queue is chock full of messages that appear to be
3 > error-reports from MAILER_DAEMON to the effect that some piece of mail
4 > is undeliverable. The form of the messages is baffling to me, and I
5 > cannot figure out what the original message was or where it came from.
6 > All of the addresses seem bogus.
7 [snip]
8
9 Most probably you did not configure Postfix to reject all mail for
10 non-existent recipients. We cannot tell if this is really the case
11 without furher information.
12
13 If you did not, read and implement:
14 http://www.postfix.org/BACKSCATTER_README.html
15
16 This is really a question for postfix-users list.
19 Eray
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list