From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE4: Constant crashes in conjunction with Konsole
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:41:00
1 On 08/21/2009 12:37 AM, Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Am Donnerstag, 20. August 2009 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
3 >
4 >> I get occasional crashes with various odd KDE4 apps, like:
5 >>
6 >> Moving two bookmark folders around in Edit BookMarks is certain to crash.
7 >> kmail crashes while doing deleting several mails on IMAP folders in quick
8 >> succession.
9 >> Kopete crashed regularly today while shuffling contacts around.
10 >
11 > But there, only the app crashes, as I understand. Here it brings X down as
12 > well. OTOH, I actually didn't have any application crashes in the short time
13 > I tried it out in my previous install half a week ago.
14
15 Stupid question, but did you run revdep-rebuild?