From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4: Constant crashes in conjunction with Konsole
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 21:37:34
1 Am Donnerstag, 20. August 2009 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
2
3 > I get occasional crashes with various odd KDE4 apps, like:
4 >
5 > Moving two bookmark folders around in Edit BookMarks is certain to crash.
6 > kmail crashes while doing deleting several mails on IMAP folders in quick
7 > succession.
8 > Kopete crashed regularly today while shuffling contacts around.
9
10 But there, only the app crashes, as I understand. Here it brings X down as
11 well. OTOH, I actually didn't have any application crashes in the short time
12 I tried it out in my previous install half a week ago.
13 --
14 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
15 IBM - International Bubblegum Machines