From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo on Android and the problem of space
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 20:12:43
1 <Meino.Cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:
2
3 > on my tablet PC I used an Android App called "Linux deploy"
4 > to install an chroot-environment for - guess - Gentoo. :)
5
6 > The tablet has a SDcard slot and recognizes any FAT32 formatted
7 > SDcard automatically. Anything else will silently be ignored.
8
9 > Furthermore Linux deploy uses a single file when it is
10 > pointed to an external SDcard (with FAT32) which is mounted
11 > via a loop device, formatted ext4, and then populated with
12 > the Gentoo Linux files.
15 Hello Meino,
16
17 I'm not sure tinhat will suit your needs.
18 I'm not sure this will work, but if it does it might jubt be very
19 cool and quick:
22 http://opensource.dyc.edu/tinhat
25 I'd be curious if anyone has uploaded such to an existing tablet
26 computer.
30 hth,
31 James