From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Preparing a laptop for sale
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:09:09
1 >> The problem with that is there doesn't seem to be a Gentoo ISO which
2 >> will fit on a 512MB USB key.  I tried to make it work once and failed.
3 >>  The other thing is going through the entire Gentoo installation just
4 >> to sell the laptop.  I'm not sure if the graphical installer is
5 >> working these days.
6 >
7 > Both of the options I mentioned are smaller than that. SysResCD is 239
8 > MiB.
9
10 But do they have HD installation routines? I needed to boot, wipe, and install.
11
12 - Grant