From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Preparing a laptop for sale
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 23:06:57
1 On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:06:53PM -0800, Penguin Lover Grant squawked:
2 > The problem with that is there doesn't seem to be a Gentoo ISO which
3 > will fit on a 512MB USB key. I tried to make it work once and failed.
4 > The other thing is going through the entire Gentoo installation just
5 > to sell the laptop. I'm not sure if the graphical installer is
6 > working these days.
7
8 Both of the options I mentioned are smaller than that. SysResCD is 239
9 MiB.
10
11 W
12 --
13 Did you hear about the restaurant NASA is starting on the Moon?
14 Great food, no atmosphere!
15 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1110 days, 22:01