From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] systemd not shutting down all the way
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 05:28:00
1 Hi. Whenever I issue the command shutdown -h now to shutdown the
2 system, having booted under systemd, the computer never actually shuts
3 down. It does stop some services, but eventually just sits there --
4 about the last one I see is something about sound card state and that is
5 all, it just waits there forever. How can I trouble shoot this problem?
6 There is no gui running before I issue the shutdown command.
7
8 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
11 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
12 How do
13 you spend it?
14
15 John Covici