From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] usb-keyboard not working...
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 19:34:37
1 Hi,
2 I carefully followed "Gentoo Linux USB Guide" and tried
3 everything, but my usb-keyboard is still not working...
4
5 I doubt there is hardware problem in keyboard itself,
6 because it works in bios as well as on lilo-screen, and
7 it even works when I attach to PS2-port using adapter.
8
9 In kernel-config (2.6.22) Support for Host-side USB is
10 activated, EHCI/OHCI/UHCI HCD support, USB mass storage
11 support, and USB Human Interface Devide (full HID)
12 in Generic HID Support.
13
14 I can select kernel on lilo screen, but after boot-up
15 process is finished, my keyboard is dead. I tried to pull
16 it out, and reconnect, no difference. What can I do more?
17
18 Jarry
22 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
23 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.