From: Ian Lee <ian@×××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] usb-keyboard not working...
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 21:20:41
1 Jarry wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I carefully followed "Gentoo Linux USB Guide" and tried
4 > everything, but my usb-keyboard is still not working...
5 >
6 > I doubt there is hardware problem in keyboard itself,
7 > because it works in bios as well as on lilo-screen, and
8 > it even works when I attach to PS2-port using adapter.
9 >
10 > In kernel-config (2.6.22) Support for Host-side USB is
11 > activated, EHCI/OHCI/UHCI HCD support, USB mass storage
12 > support, and USB Human Interface Devide (full HID)
13 > in Generic HID Support.
14 >
15 > I can select kernel on lilo screen, but after boot-up
16 > process is finished, my keyboard is dead. I tried to pull
17 > it out, and reconnect, no difference. What can I do more?
18 >
19 > Jarry
20 >
21 Is this on the console or in X?
22 X has recently changed the keyboard and mouse configuration to use HAL
23
24 Ian