From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ALSA wizard...
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 00:42:29
1 Jorge,
2 Sorry for top posting. I'm at a site with limited capabilities at the
3 moment. Please forgive.
4
5 I'm slightly confused by the question but before I get into that please
6 provide the output of
7
8 cat /proc/asound/cards
9 cat /proc/asound/modules
10
11 What desktop environment are you using?
12
13 What kernel are you running?
14
15 Thanks,