From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:27:27
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 16:00 on Thursday 12 May 2011, Indi did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > I had 8 users on kde before 3 was deprecated in 2009.
5 > Now I have zero. It was a harrowing time, switching
6 > everyone to gnome, finding that is not so hot, finally
7 > putting them on xfce. If xfce gets a wild hair and changes
8 > my plan is to dumb down the fluxbox or openbox
9 > configs I have for my own use, add some scripting and call
10 > it a day.
11
12 So why didn't you just leave the users on KDE3?
16 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com