From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] Tally ho!
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:22:25
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 >
3 > Here's the Spitfire run. Hurricane to follow.
4 >
5 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHuVn7R4AcY
8 Wow. Video is good but I bet being there is much better. I live about
9 4 or 5 miles from a air force base here. We have mostly training type
10 planes that fly over us but on occasion, we have something really big
11 here. We have even had the space shuttle land there a few times. The
12 B2 bombers have been there as well.
13
14 I have heard some of the large planes when they start their engines and
15 like I said, I'm several miles away and it is loud. Video just can't
16 give you that even with a good sub-woofer.
17
18 Thanks for the link.
19
20 Dale