From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] Tally ho!
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 08:46:19
1 On Saturday 28 June 2014 11:25:10 Dale wrote:
2 > J. Roeleveld wrote:
3 > > On 28 June 2014 16:54:52 CEST, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
4 wrote:
5 > >> It's Wakes Week here and we've just had a triple fly-by by a Hurricane
6 > >>
7 > > >from
8 > > >
9 > >> the Battle of Britain Commemorative Flight. Last Saturday it was a
10 > >> Spitfire.
11 > >>
12 > >> Yoo-hoo!
13 > >>
14 > >> I think I can just about remember the sound of those magnificent beasts
15 > >>
16 > > >from
17 > > >
18 > >> the 40s
19 > >>
20 > >> Apologies to those of a more serious disposition.
21 > >
22 > > Pictures or it didn't happen :)
23 > >
24 > > Seriously. If you do happen to be able to take pictures and/or videos. I
25 > > would love a copy.
26 > >
27 > > --
28 > > Joost
29 >
30 > +1
31
32 Here's the Spitfire run. Hurricane to follow.
33
34 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHuVn7R4AcY
37 Regards
38 Peter