From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] phpmyadmin opening "index.php" with text editor
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 03:41:39
1 On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:47:48 -0700
2 Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Do I need to re-compile phpmyadmin with "vhost"? and setup phpmyadmin
5 > as virtualdomain?
6
7 I recommend that you do, to avoid htdocs 'bloat'.
8
9 however that's unlikely to solve your problem. It sounds like,
10 perhaps, apache is missing PHP support and therefore doesn't know
11 what to do with the file.
12
13 I'd look to /etc/conf.d/apache2 if I were you, and see if you need to
14 add -DPHP5 to APACHE2_OPTS. My APACHE2_OPTS looks like this:
15
16 | APACHE2_OPTS="-D DEFAULT_VHOST -D INFO -D LANGUAGE -D SUEXEC -DPHP5 \
17 | -DUSERDIR"
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list