From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] phpmyadmin opening "index.php" with text editor
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 02:47:49
1 After last Friday upgrade, I cannot log-in to mysql using phpmyadmin.
2 When I try to open /localhost/phpmyadmin/index.php apache tries to open it with a text editor.
3
4 The only package that I emerged last Friday that could effect phpmyadmin is:
5 package dev-lang/php-5.2.5_p20080206
6 and one of the files that changed is apache2/modules/70_mod_php5.conf
7 "AddDirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml"
8 to:
9 "DirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml"
10
11 I created simple file: 1.php in my home directory and when I try to open it with:
12 Code:
13 <?php phpinfo(); ?>
14
15 and when try to open it with Firefox it tries to open the file with standard text editor.
16
17 Though my main domain, running on the same server displays "index.php" just fine.
18 How to fix it? I re-emerged phpmyadmin; it doesn't help.
19
20 Do I need to re-compile phpmyadmin with "vhost"? and setup phpmyadmin as virtualdomain?
23 #Joseph
24 --
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list