From: Todd Goodman <tsg@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] To Wifi or not to Wifi...
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 19:36:05
1 * Meino.Cramer@×××.de <Meino.Cramer@×××.de> [150728 15:31]:
2 [..SNIP..]
3 > Hi Todd,
4 >
5 > thanks for all your help and patience... :))
6 >
7 > The recursive(recursive(recursive).problem.).problem).problem has
8 > been solved by rebooting my PC (due to the new kernel) and restarting
9 > the tablet PC.
10 >
11 > Now I am fighting against dhcpd...as sson as I want to start that
12 > beast its telling me that dhcpd.ldap is missing. This was not
13 > installed (at least as an example) by emerge. I have no idea what
14 > is to get into that file.
15 >
16 > I will check create_ap...may be it is more intelligent than me in
17 > writing config-files ;)
18 >
19 > But unfortunately I have to stop my journey here for today...it is
20 > late here (9:00 pm) and I have to get out early tommorrow (4:00 am).
21 >
22 > But /I want/ to get this running finally.
23 > We will see.
24 > As soon I have something new, I will post more of the contents
25 > of my harddisk ;)
26 >
27 > Best regards and thanks again! 8)
28 > Meino
29
30 Hi Meino,
31
32 You're welcome. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help (and get this
33 solved!)
34
35 I'm sure you will eventually.
36
37 Please let us know how it goes once you get back to it.
38
39 Good night,
40
41 Todd