From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] openoffice and IDL
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 05:05:27
1 Bill Kenworthy wrote:
2 > I am having problems building openoffice - it gets to the IDL files
3 > (actual file it hangs on can vary) and seems to crash part of X and the
4 > build hangs.
5 >
6 > Anyone seen this before? - it is happening on only one of my systems and
7 > I google isnt showing me any similar situations.
8 >
9 > BillK
13 Since that is a huge package to build, you got enough memory? How about
14 drive space on portages work directory? May want to check with top and
15 df to see if one of those is causing problems.
16
17 May not help but worth checking.
18
19 Dale