From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] problem with firefox-bin
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:37:08
1 firefox seems to have a problem with pricewatch pages. For example, if
2 I navigate to http://www.pricewatch.com/gallery/monitors/lcd_24in, I
3 have a header panel, and a brands/stores panel, but no list of 24" LCD
4 monitors. Right clicking and selecting "save page as" lets me save the
5 page as lcd_24in.htm. Using File//Open I can view the saved page fine.
6
7 This happens with both www-client/firefox-bin-3.5.8 and
8 www-client/firefox-bin-3.6-r1
9
10 I'm linux 2.6.28-gentoo-r5 SMP built for x86_6.
11
12 Any suggestions about what's borked with firefox-bin?
13
14 FWIW, my son has firefox 3.6 on Windoze and it has no problem with
15 pricewatch.
16
17 David.