From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone else having a problem with bash?
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:18:25
1 On 06/07/15 20:01, walt wrote:
2 > This is the problem: occasionally bash gets in a state where it stops
3 > echoing the characters I type. The commands I type continue to work
4 > properly and I can see the output from them but I can't see the commands
5 > on the screen as I type them.
6
7 I remember having this problem. Especially when aborting programs with
8 CTRL+C.
9
10 I don't seem to have it anymore though. Not sure when it stopped, but I
11 suspect it's when I upgraded to bash-4.3_p39 from 4.3_p33-r2? (I'm on
12 ~amd64).