From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: CD/DVD burning tools?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 23:13:47
1 Matt Harrison ha scritto:
2 > I think it would be in everyone's best interests if we let this thread
3 > die now, I've been reading this thread for the past 2 or 3 days and
4 > frankly, it doesn't seem to be bringing anything of use to the ML.
5 >
6 > I don't want to get involved or takes anyone's side, but maybe the more
7 > mature readers can just let it go :) I doubt anyone will miss any
8 > benefit of this thread continuing.
9
10 I disagree. CD/DVD burning is an important piece of software for a free
11 system. It has no little importance to understand what software of this
12 kind can be distributed, and how, and if there are problems.
13
14 Maybe the Gentoo mailing list is not the best place to discuss that, but
15 since mr.Schilling is here, and the discussion started, better go on
16 with it until a solution comes out. At least, next time this discussion
17 comes up, we hope to provide a quick link and settle the question. So
18 let's chase this thread to the end, once for all, if possible.
19
20 m.
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list