From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] Tally ho!
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 20:48:04
1 Am Sonntag, 29.06.2014 um 20:38
2 schrieb Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>:
3
4 > On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:29:56 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 >
6 > > > Please folks, stop that crap. It has nothing to do with gentoo or
7 > > > computers at all. If you wanna discuss the delightfulness of war
8 > > > machines then please to this at another place and not on this
9 > > > list.
10 >
11 > > Allow me to introduce your to my good friend "Delete" and his lovely
12 > > wife "button"
13 >
14 > Or you could filter anything with OT in the subject to /dev/null. It's
15 > not like this thread is masquerading as something relevant.
18 That's not the point. If you wanna talk about stuff that's apparently
19 absolut useless to almost every member of this ML, then you should do
20 this at another place. Especially discussions with politically and or
21 military background are IMHO absolutely inappropriate.
22
23 But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Why shouldn't we talk here about everything
24 that cross one's mind? We could mark it as OT in the subject line, so it
25 should be no problem for everyone. Maybe we should discuss the local
26 daily weather? I think, that's a pretty good idea as it would increase
27 the noise level of this list even more. What do you think?