From: Francesco Talamona <francesco.talamona@××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone succeeded with kmail2?
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 14:40:30
1 On Thursday 03 January 2013 18:22:08 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > I do not know who shat into the brains of the kdepim devs that they fucked
3 > up kmail in this unbelievable broken way. Most people do not need akonadi
4 > - or nepomuk. Everything worked GREAT. Now most shit only works half way, a
5 > lot of crap doesn't work at all - and once in a while (in my experience
6 > every 4h of runtime) Nepomuk, that utter waste of electrons starts to eat
7 > cpu-cores.
8
9 +1
10
11 Try to find all config files and folder under ~/.kde4somewhat related to kmail2
12 ad you'll end adding more colorful remarks...
13
14 F. Talamona