From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] eix and bad colors.
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:03:19
1 Howdy,
2
3 I was using eix a bit ago and I noticed the colors have changed. Since
4 I like to have white text and a black background, this is not working to
5 well for me. It seems some of the output is black text. Put black text
6 on a black background and I have missing text, usually the very thing I
7 am looking for. I have looked for a config somewhere in /etc but can't
8 find where this is set. I found where other colors are set but not for
9 eix.
10
11 Anyone have a hint as to where this is set or is it hard coded into eix?
12
13 Thanks much.
14
15 Dale
16
20 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!