From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Way OT] Tally ho!
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:37:01
1 On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:28:10 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > The Harvard trainers we were using when I was in the military all used
4 > 140-odd octane gasoline, I beleive that's normal for aircraft piston
5 > engines. It's still gas, but not what you put in the car. You should see
6 > what that stuff does for a little old 1600 Mazda - goes like the
7 > clappers but the motor doesn't last very long :-)
8
9 We used to run that stuff in racing 2-strokes in the 80s. You had to be
10 careful not to spill it on tarmac, it ate straight through.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Only an idiot actually READS taglines.