From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] win32codecs on an ARM architecture?
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 20:23:36
1 On 2 Sep 2009, at 22:28, Daniel Quinn wrote:
2 > ... now I'm trying to have one of them run Mencoder to record
3 > CBC's The National from an MMS stream and I'm having this problem:
4 >
5 > Sorry, this file format is not recognized/supported
8 Are you able to play this on an x86 Linux box?
9
10 If not, or if you're unable to try, it might well be worth posting the
11 URL to see if anyone else is able to do so. You may just find that
12 someone else is able to report success of a configuration or software
13 that you hadn't considered.
14
15 Stroller.