From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Double nautilus windows for each USB flash drive plugged in
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:16:54
1 On 09/28/2009 06:23 AM, Alan E. Davis wrote:
2 > Hello:
3 >
4 > Apparently I have bodged the setup somehow on this system.
5 >
6 > Each time I plug in a flash drive, two Nautilus windows open up. If I
7 > plug three USB drives in, six windows open.
8
9 I can't answer your question, sorry, but I've noticed something here
10 that may or may not be related.
11
12 In the gnome System::Preferences::Removable Drives and Media dialog,
13 I have the "Browse removable media when inserted" box *not* checked,
14 but I get a nautilus window anyway.
15
16 So, I don't have double nautili, but I still have one more than I
17 asked for. Does that checkbox do anything on your system?