From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Double nautilus windows for each USB flash drive plugged in
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 21:11:06
1 Hello, Walt:
2
3 I had "Browse removable media when inserted" checked. Sure enough, when
4 unchecked, a nautilus window opens. I also notice that two options are
5 checked. I don't understand what the difference between them would be:
6
7 Mount removeable drives when hot-plugged
8 and
9 Mount removable media when inserted
10
11 Thank you for the advice.