From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Choice of KVM?
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 14:19:26
1 On Saturday, 16 September 2017 15:00:16 BST Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > I didn't know where else to ask this, or I'd have spared you the
5 > annoyance. Apologies if needed.
6 >
7 > I need to replace a 4-port KVM switch by StarTech, which has failed twice
8 > - that is, the original failed and its replacement has as well.
9 >
10 > Two makes present themselves: Aten and Belkin. Does anyone have an opinion
11 > on which is better? They seem to have similar abililties and /modi
12 > operandi/.
13 >
14 > Many thanks.
15
16 As always, as soon as I'd sent that I found an answer: someone who'd
17 replaced "flaky" Belkin with Aten.
18
19 Sorry for the noise.
22 Regards,