From: microcai <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Less OT] Tally ho! - RC Flight Sims on Linux
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:40:13
1 在 2014年6月30日 星期一 09:17:02,Joost Roeleveld 写道:
2 > On Monday 30 June 2014 01:26:48 wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
3 > > Am Sonntag, 29.06.2014 um 16:26
4 > >
5 > > schrieb Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
6 > > > wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
7 > > > > Am Sonntag, 29.06.2014 um 20:38
8 > > > >
9 > > > > schrieb Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>:
10 > > > >> On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 21:29:56 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
11 > > > >>>> Please folks, stop that crap. It has nothing to do with gentoo or
12 > > > >>>> computers at all. If you wanna discuss the delightfulness of war
13 > > > >>>> machines then please to this at another place and not on this
14 > > > >>>> list.
15 > > > >>>
16 > > > >>> Allow me to introduce your to my good friend "Delete" and his
17 > > > >>> lovely wife "button"
18 > > > >>
19 > > > >> Or you could filter anything with OT in the subject to /dev/null.
20 > > > >> It's not like this thread is masquerading as something relevant.
21 > > > >
22 > > > > That's not the point. If you wanna talk about stuff that's
23 > > > > apparently absolut useless to almost every member of this ML, then
24 > > > > you should do this at another place. Especially discussions with
25 > > > > politically and or military background are IMHO absolutely
26 > > > > inappropriate.
27 > > > >
28 > > > > But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Why shouldn't we talk here about
29 > > > > everything that cross one's mind? We could mark it as OT in the
30 > > > > subject line, so it should be no problem for everyone. Maybe we
31 > > > > should discuss the local daily weather? I think, that's a pretty
32 > > > > good idea as it would increase the noise level of this list even
33 > > > > more. What do you think?
34 > > >
35 > > > Just a FYI. I have in the past asked questions about Windoze XP on
36 > > > this very list. Why, I'm not joining a windoze mailing list for just
37 > > > one question and I know a lot of people on this list know about
38 > > > windoze as well. I have seen other topics raised on this list
39 > > > before. It's not often but it does happen. I see Gentoo threads
40 > > > that don't interest me at all and I just mark them as read and move
41 > > > right along but I don't tell folks that I don't want to see them. I
42 > > > could start with systemd. If I see systemd in the subject, I mark it
43 > > > read and move right along usually without reading even the first
44 > > > post. Why, I don't use systemd so I am certainly not interested in
45 > > > it. There are other threads that I do the same thing with.
46 > >
47 > > That's right. But all examples you've mentioned are computer related
48 > > topics and maybe useful for anyone on this list.
49 >
50 > We can turn this into a computer related thread.
51 >
52 > Anyone know of a way to get a flight-sim (for model planes) to run on Linux?
53 >
54 > I have a legit copy of Realflight ( http://www.realflight.com ) and
55 > occasionally have to boot into a legit copy (yes, all my software is 100%
56 > legit) of MS Windows.
57
58 X-plane ?
62 > Ideas welcome.