From: "Александр Паутов" <sh2d000w@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layman - list any/all apps installed from a layman repo
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:28:54
1 man eix
2
3 "...
4 --in-overlay overlay
5 Only match packages with at least one version in an overlay matching overlay.
6
7 --only-in-overlay overlay
8 Only match packages which have only versions in an overlay matching overlay.
9
10 -J, --installed-overlay
11 Only match packages which have been installed from some overlay. To get a completely reliable
12 result you should set CHECK_INSTALLED_OVERLAYS to true (which is not the default because it dra‐
13 matically slows down the test). See CHECK_INSTALLED_OVERLAYS for details.
14
15 --installed-from-overlay overlay
16 This is analogous to --in-overlay with the difference that only packages are matched which have
17 at least one version installed from overlay. For instance, --installed-from-overlay 0 will only
18 match those packages which have at least one version which was installed from the regular
19 portage tree. As for -J, you should set CHECK_INSTALLED_OVERLAYS to true to get a completely
20 reliable result.
21
22 --installed-in-some-overlay
23 Only match packages with at least one installed version number which is also in some overlay.
24
25 --installed-in-overlay overlay
26 This is analogous to --in-overlay with the difference that only packages are matched which have
27 at least one installed version in overlay. For instance, --installed-in-overlay 0 will only
28 match those packages which have at least one version which is also in the regular portage tree.
29 .."
30