From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layman - list any/all apps installed from a layman repo
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:29:23
1 On 11/26/2014 9:28 AM, Александр Паутов <sh2d000w@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > man eix
3
4 Ah, I thought I'd need to do this with the layman command.
5
6 Thanks!
7
8 > " -J, --installed-overlay
9 > Only match packages which have been installed from some overlay. To get a completely reliable
10 > result you should set CHECK_INSTALLED_OVERLAYS to true (which is not the default because it dra‐
11 > matically slows down the test). See CHECK_INSTALLED_OVERLAYS for details.
12
13 Ok, so I set this in /etc/eix-sync.conf?
14
15 And if, after setting CHECK_INSTALLED_OVERLAYS=true in eix-sync.conf,
16 the result shows 'No matches found', then I don't have anything from
17 that overlay installed?
18
19 Thanks again...