From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] update fails, but I don't see why [PROGRESS]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 00:21:08
1 Michael wrote:
2 >
3 > I expect in a few weeks the tree will settle on python3_9, so all this rinse
4 > and repeat exercise with all the python updates should hopefully go quiet. :-)
7 It may not be a bad idea for the OP to sync again and see if that
8 helps.  It's rare but in the past I've caught the tree in a state where
9 things were not quite right.  Someone is making changes but not all the
10 needed changes made it at the same time.  Sometimes even a few minutes
11 can make a difference.  I've re-synced in the past and it can help get
12 past some roadblocks.  It's not a sure thing but it may be worth a try.
13
14 Dale
15