From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kernel 2.6.22-r9 installation problems
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 04:23:22
1 Well, I tried this, and didn't see any additional options which would explain
2 the error. After copying the newly compiled kernel into the boot directory
3 and re-running grub-install, I still get the same kernel panic error.
4
5 I wonder what else could be going on which could explain this?
6
7 Jeff
8