From: Lee <ny6p01@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] grub2 multiple kernels
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:46:16
1 I am using grub2 also, but on another distro, with multiple
2 kernels/partitions. I don't have a lot of firsthand knowledge, because not
3 having a lot of patience, I usu just drop to the grub cli.
4
5 However, IIRC there is a grub2 command called update-grub that scans all
6 your boot sectors on all your devices. At least that's the way its _sposed_
7 to work - ymmv.
8 :-/