From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] about updated and news page.
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 05:12:33
Hi everybody,
 I did a little updating to the previous about page that I sent out
earlier. I merged the style sheet in to the main.css so it will be
easier to make changes. The font size issue should be corrected now. I
used a percentage instead of an absoulte so the individuals browser
settings will be taken into account. I justified the text so
readability should be better.

I also made a news page, 20041021-portage51. I'm concerned with the
"code listings". I don't think they look right but the old way of doing
it doesn't fit into the new design either.Lists use the arrow pic
instead of the browsers default so it fits in nicely.

I installed a web server on a box in my house so no more silly pop-up
ads from yahoo. Sorry about that.

http://curtis119.no-ip.org/index.html

http://curtis119.no-ip.org/about.html

http://curtis119.no-ip.org/20041021-portage51.html

Comments? Suggestions? Feedback of any sort is appreciated.

I'll start work on a guide page (online and printable) tomorrow. After
that all the pages swift wanted examples of will be complete and we can
start hashing out the details of the layout.